Seven Insider Secrets For Your Natural Weight Loss Program


My journey from being fat to trim started with me making a decision. A decision to learn how to lose weight and keep it off for good. This decision changed my life. Since making that decision, I have now lost over 60 pounds and have kept this off for almost 10 years now.

When I was young I tried to lose weight. Oh yes, I read books, tried diets, and dieting, and lots of them. And they worked for a while. As I restricted my food and calorie intake, I would notice that I would lose weight, but then as soon as I started eating normally again the weight would pile back on, seemingly with a life of its own! I would start to feel ugly, guilty and that familiar cycle of mental self-abuse, self hate and depression would kick in.

rapid weight loss, rapid weight loss diets, online weight loss programs,

Being overweight was such a painful place for me. No one else in my family was overweight, and on many occasions this made me feel different and misunderstood. As I was growing up it seemed that they were actually the very opposite to me: active and outdoors-orientated, whereas I avoided school sports and anything that resembled outdoor activity wherever possible, much preferring indoor activities like cooking, baking, sewing and knitting!

Today it's difficult for me to think back to that time in my life. These old memories are painful to even think about. These were the days when I used to constantly obsess about my weight. I would weigh myself incessantly. I had a list of "good" foods and "bad" foods and heaven forbid when I ate bad foods, like chocolate or candy. I would attack myself a barrage of negative self talk and criticism, which really lowered my self esteem and self confidence.

This is so different from how I live my life now. I listen to my body as it intuitively guides me to food that nourishes and supports my body to be healthy. I listen to my body and it craves the food and activities that it needs. Today, I love food and enjoy the taste sensations of food and all that I choose to eat. I haven't weighed myself in over 2 years now or longer. And really I've got no desire to. My body has stayed at a constant weight for almost 10 years now, despite many lifestyle changes occurring in my life during this time. I always measure my body with how my clothes fit and never with the scales.

Another thing that I learnt on my weight loss journey that I wanted to share with you is that feeling good about myself always starts in my mind. As my mind changed my body naturally transformed. Successful weight loss always starts in the mind, never the other way around! Even though I didn't know it at the time, my desire to spend time indoors involved in hobbies such as cooking and sewing were expressions of my creativity and self-expression. Recognising that I was a creative girl and that I needed to give myself permission to play, to be fully self expressed, to paint and to make mistakes and to live creatively played a huge part in my weight loss and healing process.

Here are seven secrets that I work with my clients on, so that they can lose weight naturally and in the process connect back to themselves, and their hearts, minds and souls:

Secret 1: Losing weight starts with YOU making the decision to lose weight. Secret 2: No more dieting! No more dieting! No more dieting! Secret 3: What thoughts, emotions, feelings and actions do you need to address? Secret 4: Work with someone who has successfully walked the path and already done what you want to do. Seek their guidance so they can help you to achieve success. Secret 5: Food is not the enemy - eat when you feel hungry, stop when you feel full! Secret 6: Throw away your bathroom scales! Secret 7: Feed your soul, do what you love and be gentle and loving towards yourself!

I know that if I can do it, you can too! Today I work inspiring people to lose weight, feel fabulous, healthy and energised so that they can reconnect to their beautiful bodies and regain their life back! Remember that losing weight is a journey, not a destination. So give yourself the gift of enjoying your weight loss, knowing that you will never need to ever diet again, and that everyday you can wake up and feel full of radiant energy. Know that there is a lesson in everything that occurs to us during our lives and so ask yourself what is your gift in this present moment?

7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat

Fat Loss 4 Idiots

Yeast Infection No More

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. running weight loss plan
Support by CB Engine